Cycles Campouts are semi-supported beginner bike camping trips!
For our Inaugural Weekend trip we will be leading a group to camp at Green Lane County Park at the end of the Perkiomen Trail! We’ll ride out, camp overnight, make s’mores, tell scary stories, and ride back to Philadelphia the next day!
Included in your ticket are:
- A guide for the no-drop ride
- Guidance on racks, bags, or panniers you may need
- A cargo bike to carry the things you can't (let us know ahead of time so we can plan)
- Four on-the-road meals
- The camp site
- Experts to help you learn new outdoor skills!
Bring your own:
- Bike equipped to carry your belongings (let us know if you need help with this!)
- Sleeping bag
- Clothes (Riding clothes, pajamas, warm gear)
- Outdoor toys (Hammock, frisbee, etc.)
- Tent (We can help you find, borrow, or buy a tent if you need)
Mileage: Roughly 42 miles there, and 42 miles back. No-drop both ways.