Cycles Campouts are semi-supported beginner bike camping trips!
For July's campout we are inviting y'all to camp at Ridley Creek State Park with us! We’ll ride out, camp overnight, make s’mores, tell scary stories, and ride back to Philadelphia the next day!
Included in your ticket are:
- A guide for the no-drop ride
- Guidance on racks, bags, or panniers you may need
- Four on-the-road meals + snacks (please alert us of any dietary restrictions)
- The camp site
- Experts to help you learn new outdoor skills!
Bring your own:
- Bike equiped to carry your belongings (let us know if you need help with this!)
- Sleeping bag + sleeping pad
- Clothes (Riding clothes, pajamas, warm gear)
- Outdoor toys (Hammock, frisbee, etc.)
- Tent (We can help you find, borrow, or buy a tent if you need)
- Flashlight or headlamp
Mileage: Roughly 48 miles there, and 48 miles back. No-drop both ways.
Tickets may be purchased AT THIS LINK or with cash at Cycles PHL, 1426 W Susquehanna Av, Philadelphia, PA 19121